Melbourne Sessions: $580* for both days inclusive of all materials
Fees for courses outside Victoria are set at time of advertising
Please note a deposit of $200 is required at registration to secure your place
- in the event of the candidate cancelling their attendance, for any reason, this deposit is forfeit.
- in the event of a candidate cancelling their attendance but wishing to attend a later session, a new deposit will be required to secure that place.
- in the event of the course being cancelled by HessionConsulting, the candidates who are still registered to attend will receive their deposit back in full
- in the event of the course being cancelled - due to factors within reasonable control - by Hession Consulting after full payment has been made, all monies will be refunded
COVID TRAVEL RESTRICTION NOTES:
- the onus is on the candidate to ensure travel restrictions are adhered to when travelling for course dates.
- in the event of a course cancelling due to Melbourne restrictions, all monies including deposits will be returned or carried over to a future course if agreed by both parties
- in the event of a candidate being unable to travel due to restrictions from thier own locality (and the course does go ahead)
1) within 3 weeks of the course running, the deposit of $200 will be forfeit
2) within 1 week of the course running the full amount will be forfeit unless a replacement candidate can be found, in which case the desposit ($200) will be forfeit only.
Payment is made via internet transfer and a receipt is issued for tax purposes after the course has run.
*current as of June 2021